mischievoice

some poetry, politics & what have you

Monday, June 27, 2005

There are two main reasons (& several minor ones) for me to start a blog in english. One of the main ones is that my online habits are mostly in english & that most of the people out there can't read swedish. Another important reason might be to promote what I find worthwhile in swedish poetry & possibly post tentative translations of such material. Apart from that, I may just think aloud on poetry, politics & whatever else I care to fit into that equation. At times maybe even some of my own poems will be posted. Comments, of course, are encouraged, although no anonymous ones will be possible

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger น้องส้มส้ม said...

This is what people are interested in reading this. I said that this is what you say it was very much. I like to read this very like it. ดูดวงแม่น

 

Post a Comment

<< Home