mischievoice

some poetry, politics & what have you

Friday, November 06, 2009

sometimes i write flash fiction. crime stories. i have written before on this blog about my love for the hardboiled tradition. some of my flashes were published in the lovely defunct online zine flashing in the gutters edited by tribe (couldn't find the link to his site)

now i have decided to self-publish a small simply designed broadside of the first story i wrote & published in the gutters. it's titled Under the Sun & will be available for free from now until december 4. if you want a copy just send me a snailmail address & i'll print & mail it to you

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger richard lopez said...

yes, please. in return i'll send you a couple of my latest chaps.

hit me b/c at len200athotmaildotcom and i'll give you my snail mail address.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger harada57 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home