mischievoice

some poetry, politics & what have you

Monday, July 18, 2005

call for submissions

My plan is to expand mischievoice into a somewhat random online mag. That is, when something I like comes my way I will post it. So what am I looking for?

Poetry not demanding formatting beyond the possibilities of blogger, any style or school, from one (1) up to ten (10) poems.
Short prose of no more than 2000 words.
Essays on most any subject, or poetics, not exceeding 2500 words.
Translations of either of the above are, of course more than welcome. Just keep in mind that I prefer that the original author be living at the time of posting & that you should have his/her permission to submit the work.
Brief reviews, preferrably of small/micro press or online books will also be considered.
All work should be previously unpublished.

Simply paste the text(s) in the body of an email, put the word "submission" in the subject line & send to larspalmeAThotmailDOTcom
Attachments will not be read at this time.

If I like the work & want to post it I will ask for a brief (say three lines or so) bio note which may include a link or two to other works of yours, if any.
Good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home