mischievoice

some poetry, politics & what have you

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Some lazy sunday random notes. The publication of on stealing lips from Martian Press has been postponed until february/march. Along with Houston from Furniture Press (why the messy address?), as announced here, that means spring will bring my two first chapbooks. Also, I learned today that a poem of mine will, one of these mondays, be poem of the week at Deep Cleveland Junk Mail Oracle, a latter day follower, maybe, of d.a levy's The Buddhist Third Class Junk Mail Oracle.The Deep Cleveland site is well worth a check. I first heard (read) of d.a. levy in an essay by Gary Snyder & he has had a strange appeal to me ever since, although it wasn't until a couple of years ago I found more than a poem scattered here or there by him. Another delicious mag I came across recently is Aught. There's some strange & beautiful things happening there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home