mischievoice

some poetry, politics & what have you

Thursday, November 03, 2005

On fieralingue you can choose from five languages; italian, chinese, french, arabic & english. What got me there in the first place was a link somewhere to their poet's corner, which is really fine & dangerously close to becoming a goldmine. P.F.S. Post has recently updated with two poems by Amy King (try the first two lines of the second poem on for size, they fit at least these ears like a glove), a feature on - including some poems by - Chris McCabe, two poems by David Prater & one by John Tranter, as if it wasn't enough that he's editor of Jacket

4 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Lars!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Anny Ballardini said...

And thank you for my Poets' Corner, till soon, then,

Anny

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Lars Palm said...

If you keep doing things I like I'll find it sooner or later & post a link. One of the things I enjoy about blogging is being able to direct my readers to good things I've found

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Lars Palm said...

Anny,
for the last couple of days I have not been able to open the fieralingue page. What's up with that?

Lars

 

Post a Comment

<< Home