mischievoice

some poetry, politics & what have you

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Amy King stole, begged or borrowed this poem by Robert Creeley. I promised to make some kind of new poem out of it & post it here tomorrow & asked her to do her own take on it. So now I want to challenge y'all. You have one week from today to make your own variation on the Creeley poem & send me the the poem or the link to it. The ones I like will be the first post on my new blog, which will be an irregular litmag.

Go

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger La Familia said...

Ring out the bells…
Hell’s loud enough
these days & microphones
are not really needed
to maximize the sound
of the axe, Max.
I might be right, right?
Or did I get it all wrong?
No matter what,
I keep singing my song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home